Pigs CAPE YORK

rdog

AH elite
Joined
May 25, 2021
Messages
1,159
Reaction score
3,539
Location
sunshine coast QLD Australia
Media
18
Member of
SSAA
Some pigs shot at Cape York QLD Australia With 270 wsm 140 grain nosler ballistic tips
P2240004.JPG
P2270027.JPG
 
Last edited:
@CoElkHunter
Monte carlo stock, pressure releif holes on the bolt, reminds me od weatherby rifle. We will see if I am right?
 
Nice pigs, congrats !
 
Nic

Nice porkers. the .270 is plenty good medicine Bwana. I've been chasing Saratoga in a local lake with poppers and even a floating frog, but not caught one yet. Doubt they are as big as your one.
@Cervus elaphus
If the frog is sinking its probably dead and no good for bait.
The best bait for ALL fishing is Alfred Nobel bait.
Half a plug of gellie. Garruntee to get fish but a tad noisy.
Bob
 
Looks like your families are living high on the hog. ;) Yeah, cheap joke.

I understand the Dingos are probably a nuisance/pest animal. What do you do with all that Hog meat or are they a pest as well? Or are they made into tasty sausage?
 
Nice pigs, sounds like a good trip and some dead dogs to go with it.
 
The tusks on one of those hogs look excellent! I would have euroed it! Some fine hunting you had sir and I’ll bet a great time together with your son!
Thanks for sharing with us!
 
The tusks on one of those hogs look excellent! I would have euroed it! Some fine hunting you had sir and I’ll bet a great time together with your son!
Thanks for sharing with us!
Yeah, but I've seen your thread on your trophy room. Where are you gonna put it? :ROFLMAO:
 
Kendall river Station about 60 ks from the west coast. it is my sons Nissan !

Nice work mate!
What did you think of Kendall? Been thinking about a hunt there myself in the coming years.
How were pig numbers?

Cheers
Tim
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,259
Messages
1,570,053
Members
168,825
Latest member
cingnanewzeu1983
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top