Phil's scrotum..

observe

Contributor
AH ambassador
Joined
May 24, 2011
Messages
15,386
Reaction score
58,048
Media
141
Articles
35
Member of
SAHGCA [Skilled Hunter qualified-Cum Laude], Handgun Hunters Association of SA, SAGA, Primitive hunting [Spear @ Bow]
Hunted
R.S.A,Namibia,Venda
The Church pastor asked if anyone in the congregation would like to expresspraise for their answered prayers.
Suzie Smith stood and walked to the podium.
She said, "I have a praise."

"Two months ago, my husband, Phil, had a terrible bicycle accident and his scrotum was completely crushed.
The pain was excruciating and the doctors didn't know if they could help him."
You could hear a muffled gasp from the men in the congregation as they imagined the pain that poor Phil must have experienced.
"Phil was unable to hold me or the children," she went on, "and every move caused him terrible pain.

"We prayed as the doctors performed a delicate operation, and it turned out they were able to piece together the crushed remnants of Phil's scrotum, and wrapped wire around it to hold it in place."

Again, the men in the congregation cringed and squirmed uncomfortably as they imagined the
horrible surgery performed on Phil.
"Now," she announced in a quivering voice, "thank the Lord, Phil is out of the hospital and the doctors say that with time, his scrotum should recover completely".

All the men sighed with unified relief.
The Pastor rose and tentatively asked if anyone else had something to say.
A man stood up and walked slowly to the podium.

He said, "I'm Phil."

The entire congregation held its breath.

"I just want to tell my wife the word is sternum."

:doh2: :doh2:
 
You can imagine the unnerving reaction I had when I saw the title of this thread!
 
That's great!
 
that story made me cringe....good ending...
 
Good one I know PHIL Enjoyed it.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,351
Messages
1,573,791
Members
169,854
Latest member
SunnyGerra
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top