PH wannabe Rinz from Zim

Rinz

Reaction score
Hello everyone , my name is Rinzelani from Zimbabwe. Iam currently doing my final year in Wildlife and Safari Management at the Chinhoyi University of Technology. I developed a keen interest and respect for the fauna and flora during my internship at Bubiana. I would like to pursue this great field of conservation as a Ph.

Welcome to AH!

Best of luck in this venture!

Welcome and best of luck in your endeavors.

Welcome!

Good luck.

That is a very nice cat in your Avatar.
What is the story behind that one?

Welcome to AH.

Good luck with your apprenticeship and future success.

Welcome to AH Rinzelani! All the best pursuing your endeavors. Yes let us know about this Leopard in your avatar...

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH @Rinz!

A lot of us old guys would have loved to have been in the right place at the right time in our youth and had become a PH for a few years!!! Welcome to THE hunting forum, Africa, Guns and Otherwise!!!

Welcome to AH, Rinz !

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH sir!

@Rinz do you hunt with Martin much? If so you might get to meet me in 19 days! Welcome to AH.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boziebean

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg