Petition to get our smileys back!!!!!!!!!

I like it Jerome!:Bear: Thank you

OK I will look for compatible emoticons with guns, beers and boobs! :Nurse:

:Happy: great jerome got to keep the simple ones on here happy :whistle: guns, beer and boobs ....apart from a cruiser what more could you want!! ;):D
Actual women! Barbecue? The simple things in life are important…

Forgot about a good dog.

The Original Smilies are back! :P Cowboy:

Wow, that is great news!

You can't have a serious Internet discussion forum without the dancing banana: :A Banana:

Great....hey they are not available on the smart phone interface? (windows phone, which btw totally sucks and I would recommend against )

Ask, and ye shall receive! :E Dancing:

Great....hey they are not available on the smart phone interface? (windows phone, which btw totally sucks and I would recommend against )

It works on my phone (android), but I have to mess with it to get the smileys to pop up. Trying clicking on "more options" and then hitting the little smiley icon. Don't know why, but it seems to work for me.
:A Rock:

I am typing this to see if the Luddite that I am can find a smilie on a windows phone....press more options.....nope, no icon. Figures, this piece of crap windows phone has no functionality for web apps etc. I do believe, however, that a windows phone makes the perfect Christmas gift for those you hate but have to endure! (please imagine a suitable smilie here)

Just Geek talk. It's OK Mike. :E Pissed:

i am starting a petition to get all of our smileys back, as the selection is crap compared to what we used to have in the old times !!!!:mad: so jerome please get us our little friends back :)

Between Thanksgiving and deer season I have been gone a couple of weeks. Nice surprise on my return.

Mike,

I bow down.

:S Kneel:

Never knew how much clout you had.:D Beers:

Jerome,

You the man.:A Bravo:

The problem now is there are to many to look through........could you remove a few?

:E Happy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ga179sale

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you