Petition to get our smileys back!!!!!!!!!

spike.t

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.takerireservezambia.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england
smiley15.gif

This one?

And I'm still signing spike's petition, so there!!

I have no clue if this can be incorporated into the new format.
That is in the realm of the man!
king-033.gif

Be careful bringing back the old smileys, Mike will start a thread using smiley's only...

Probably be made up of the boobs and beer smiley's only! ;)

Agree!

Be careful bringing back the old smileys, Mike will start a thread using smiley's only...

And the issue with this is?

Bring it on!

@spike.t you have hammered this. I must say since they have been gone, I knew something was missing on this site and now that you mention it know exactly what that was - our smileys!!!

Would do anything to have them back, and request Jerome politely to see what he can do for us? Them smileys brought so much more humour to posts...

All the best,

And we would all know exactly what he was saying!

Now that's a good idea
beer-chugger.gif

Attachments

• beer-chugger.gif
    beer-chugger.gif
    12.8 KB · Views: 113
I thought Brickburn knew all the computer tricks. But Bossie has some talent too!:sneaky:

Is it just me or are they really back??
Thanks Jerome(y)

i am starting a petition to get all of our smileys back, as the selection is crap compared to what we used to have in the old times !!!!:mad: so jerome please get us our little friends back :)

Have a look at the Extended Smileys that I added which are supported by the new platform:
:Blackalien::Android::Angelic::Arghh::Artist::Asshat::Astronaut::Bag::Banghead::Banhappy::Bawling::Beaver::Blackeye::Bookworm::Bored::Borg::Brb::Bucktooth::Cat::Chicken::Cigar::Clown::Cold::Coldfeet::Couchpotato::Cow::Cyclops::Dead::Depressed::Doctor::Droid::Drool::Drowning::Dummy::Dummy1::Eggonface::Facepalm::Finger::Greedy::Greyalien::Grumpy::Happy::Headphone::Hilarious::Hungover::Hungry::Hurting::Inpain::Jawdrop::Jimlad::Joyful::Kiss::Linkme::Locktopic::Lurking::Mask::Meh::Mooning::Muted::Nailbiting::Nurse::Oldman::Panda::Peeking::Penguin::Photogenic::Pigeon::Playful::Pompus::Poto::Punch::Rage::Shamefullyembarrased::Shifty::Shy::Singing::Smilie::Smug::Smuggrin::Snaphappy::Sorry::Sour::Spam::Spiderman::Spitoutdummy::Stig::Stinkyfeet::Stop::Troll::Turtle::Vamp::Vomit::Wacky::Walkingdead::Watching::Wideyed::Woot::Writing::Wtf::Yawn::Yuck:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DelbertBat

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross