Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Hunted
Zimbabwe (Omay), New Zealand, South Africa (NWP, Limpopo, Eastern Cape); USA (NE, NC, MD, AZ, TX)
Sometimes, vegans ate so dedicated to their silly dietary philosophy that they even manage to piss off their friends at PETA...

A vegan lady is feeding her exotic pet fox a vegan-only diet...

Here's the story:

Is it cruel to keep a pet fox ... on a vegan diet? -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-43348593

20180310_114652.png

Oh bless her heart...(for non-Texans: This is a term used by the people of the southern United States particularly near the Gulf of Mexico to express to someone that they are an idiot without saying such harsh words.)

Oh bless her heart...(for non-Texans: This is a term used by the people of the southern United States particularly near the Gulf of Mexico to express to someone that they are an idiot without saying such harsh words.)

I actually think growing up in Georgia “Bless her heart” had even stronger meaning. My mama didn’t cuss in front of the children!

in scotland we refer to vegans as turnip heads

I actually think growing up in Georgia “Bless her heart” had even stronger meaning. My mama didn’t cuss in front of the children!
The other definition is the most Southern way to say "F You" :D

I have seen it used when someone had an ugly baby....awww bless his little heart

The ears on that fox remind me of a donkey. Fitting since this story has jackasses on every side.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulianaR92

Latest profile posts

dogcat1 wrote on WAB's profile.
They are yours. Please send your contact info and which pair you want.
Thanks,
Ross
FDP wrote on dogcat1's profile.
Hello, did both follow through with their transactions? If not, I'll take a pair
Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !