Payment Question for Safari

Is it my credit card that charges the international fee or something on the outfitters end?

In my experience, Chase charges $40.00 int wire fee up to a $25k transfer and the receiver also is charged by his local bank. I think that fee is between $50 - 100.
 
Thanks Royal27! I already had Karoo Wild Safaris setup in my "Wire list" because I had wired the prepayment previously. This made it much easier to transfer the money online. The transfer was from Chase Bank in Houston Texas to Standard Bank in PE. I know a middle bank is used but I had no trouble making the transfer.

Gladly!

Good to know. Wells Fargo won't do that, not to Africa at least.
 
Gladly!

Good to know. Wells Fargo won't do that, not to Africa at least.
Yea we're with Wells Fargo as well and have to go in person.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,249
Messages
1,570,715
Members
169,119
Latest member
sadiranmia1976
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top