Pay It Forward-Free

Free to a good home. RCBS 357 Herrett dies. I’ll pay shipping in the CONUS
94C7A973-298D-4C53-8E51-99933BED2158.jpeg
B52A91C7-3D7D-4E80-90B5-172AEFDFE779.jpeg
 
I could use the 357 Herrett dies if you still have them. I am next door in NM.
 
I could use the 357 Herrett dies if you still have them. I am next door in NM.
I will put you on the list, I have 1 in front of you that asked the day I posted it. I have to check on a few things as he is in Canada. If that isn't feasible then you will have next choice.
 
357 Herrett is such a nice cartridge- back in the day I was interested in getting one but for some reason never got one of the round toits on it.
 
I need to get mine back out and do some shooting with it.

The last time I took it out I bagged a cow elk with a single shot at 70 yards
 
I could use the 357 Herrett dies if you still have them. I am next door in NM.
Ok sir. Pm me your name and address and I’ll get these shipped to you this week. Other gentleman ended up not needing them.
 
The .357 Herrett was my first barrel for a Contender. My favorite bullet is the 180gr Speer.
 
Bummer on the SW FLORIDA only as i wanted to try that 7977 for Lapua. I have a couple great loads but a friend of mine started using it during the Covid shortages as he ran into 5 pounds out of it and dialed in a solid load with it.

I cant seem to find any locally but i will eventually and ill load up a batch to compare. I wanted to try loading it with some lighter bullets as that is what interested me about it as ive heard it does well with the lighter pills.

Anyway, somebody grab that powder and load up some good meds with it!
 
Great. Hope you enjoy them.
I got them to try in my Ruger Auto loader but they say not to because the lead will foul the gas port so I guess I,ll try to find some load data for my 44Mag
 
I got them to try in my Ruger Auto loader but they say not to because the lead will foul the gas port so I guess I,ll try to find some load data for my 44Mag
44 Auto Mag cases are cut down 308 Winchester cases and don't have the rim on the case that 44 Remington mags have
 
The Ruger Autoloader uses 44 mag (rimmed), the Auto Mag (I forget the brandname) as used in the Clint Eastwood movie Sudden Impact uses the 44 Auto mag.
 
Here ya go, pick up a new one for a mere $3500-$3900!

 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2022-12-15 at 7.18.34 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-12-15 at 7.18.34 AM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 167
  • Screen Shot 2022-12-15 at 7.18.37 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-12-15 at 7.18.37 AM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 171
Hi All, I saw the pay it forward section and I like the idea, I have something to offer however I need to make three posts. It's not bigger than a breadbasket...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,090
Members
169,493
Latest member
CortneyRen
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top