Pay It Forward-Free

Lee dies .223 in a RCBS container. Paying it forward.
image.jpg
 
Hope this covers. .45acp, .38-40wcf, .32-20, .444 Marlin dies. Ohaus powder thrower. Bag of .45 Auto Rim brass.
If you’ll ship to Canada I’d love the .444 dies
 
For the BP crowd a box of approximately 40 58 cal round balls and a full box minus 1 of 50 cal ball-ets. ( please no your state legislations on lead I believe it is prohibited to be shipped to California )
1DD8EE57-3D39-4BFC-8F7E-8173353FD3F0.jpeg
1986DFCC-24F0-47EA-8C37-01109106CFCB.jpeg
 
@Damonk1384 let me check and see if I have a couple more boxes, those were sent. I will PM you to let you know.
 
@Damonk1384 I have one box left of the 215gr and a box or 250gr that you can also have if you want.

PM me your address and I will get them headed you way.
 
if you 444 dies have not been shipped to canada...ill take them! Im in Oregon! Thanks
 
I have a 6.5-284 Blaser R8 magazine. I would like for it to go to someone with a Blaser R8 6.5-284 barrel for an extra magazine. Anyone have this caliber in R8? I will throw it in the mail for you. Free!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,240
Messages
1,569,342
Members
168,658
Latest member
FrancineMo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top