Pay It Forward-Free

I also just found these up for grabs: one Warne #7650 20 moa base rail fits Howa and Weatherby short actions new in package, also one Leupold #51734 matt long range base fits Remington 700 RH short action new in package, thanks Jim
 
Scott I would like the CZ550 Rings if they are still available

Sure! Send a pm with address.
 
I am paying it forward with a new Otis 556 cleaning kit.

20220323_110056.jpg
20220323_110127.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
20 Practical brass. I hate to throw these in the scrap bucket. They've all been done in four steps, once through a small base die, two times through a full length Redding S type die and then a final neck down in a Redding bushing neck die then trimmed, inside and outside neck chamfered and primer pockets done. Posted on other sites. Time stamp prevails.
 
20 Practical brass. I hate to throw these in the scrap bucket. They've all been done in four steps, once through a small base die, two times through a full length Redding S type die and then a final neck down in a Redding bushing neck die then trimmed, inside and outside neck chamfered and primer pockets done. Posted on other sites. Time stamp prevails.
Ok, I'll risk showing ignorance...Is there significance in "Practical". What caliber would these be?
 
20 Practical brass. I hate to throw these in the scrap bucket. They've all been done in four steps, once through a small base die, two times through a full length Redding S type die and then a final neck down in a Redding bushing neck die then trimmed, inside and outside neck chamfered and primer pockets done. Posted on other sites. Time stamp prevails.
Snagged.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,265
Messages
1,571,033
Members
169,241
Latest member
ElyseKee65
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top