Pay It Forward-Free

Looks like the 6-9" version, but that's just my guess
 
Received the bipid from TucsonFX4 Saturday's mail.Thanks TucsonFX4.

Now my turn to put up something that should go quickly: Box of 20 Barnes 30630 (.458") 45-70 Bullets, 300 grain TSX FN FB, unopened.

IMG_20220220_162511249.jpg
 
Not interested in the bullets- but wondering about them. they are specified for 45-70. Does that mean that their optimum performance is achieved at 45-70 velocities and that shooting them at higher velocities such as from a 458 Win Mag would cause them to over-expand or other adverse reaction?
 
Not interested in the bullets- but wondering about them. they are specified for 45-70. Does that mean that their optimum performance is achieved at 45-70 velocities and that shooting them at higher velocities such as from a 458 Win Mag would cause them to over-expand or other adverse reaction?

I asked that same question on another thread I posted. I was going to try them in my 458WM for use on hippo (on land) and buff. Ended up just taking and using my 375 H&H for everything I hunted in Zim and RSA.

To answer your question: Maybe others who have reloaded and tested 45-70 bullets out of a 458WM can answer your question. I have yet to reload and test 45-70 bullets out of my 458WM.
 
@Ridge Runner I would like to try those bullets out! In a 45-70, not 458WM
 
Send me a PM with your mailing info and I will get them in the mail Tuesday. (Monday is Presidents Day, PO and other government facilitiesvwill be closed).
 
Will do. Thanks!
 
Hopefully this is also something somebody can put to good use. 100 new R-P 10mm Auto brass
These were from Midway a few years back, listed as "pulled". Shipped to CONUS.
20220220_161838.jpg
 
I’ll take them!
They're yours! PM me with your mailing info and I'll try to get them out tomorrow. Storm blowing in, but not supposed to get snow until tomorrow night.
 
They're yours! PM me with your mailing info and I'll try to get them out tomorrow. Storm blowing in, but not supposed to get snow until tomorrow night.
Thank you sir! Will do! No hurry! I understand.. We’re gonna get hit with it right after you
 
In response to @Wishfulthinker580's generous offer, I am now offering up a set of RCBS 358 Winchester dies. In excellent condition. Tried to post pics, but my internet is slow tonight. If no one is interested in these after a few days, I'll list something else, as I know this is not exactly a popular caliber.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,162
Members
169,501
Latest member
AnjaAguiar
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top