Pay It Forward-Free

I've been trying to sell these for about a year on various sites/forums. No takers. Let's see if anyone wants them for free. :cool: I'll even pay for the shipping to CONUS.

2 boxes of Federal Fusion Safari 500gr 458Win
1 partial box of Hornady Dangerous Game DGX 500gr

Merry Christmas
 
ok guys,
i have a box of 50 GS CUSTOM .375 cal, 265 gr bullets, free to a good home. I'll cover shipping.

IMG_4330.jpg
 
@1dirthawker May I please take the .375 bullets? They won’t see the field until I’m back to 100%, but I can certainly put them into some nice brass suits in the meantime LOL!
 
alright I have a trophy ridge react 5 pin bow sight it is in perfect working order just does not go quite low enough for my new bow so I got a new sight. If you get the 20 and 30 yard pins sighted in correctly on this sight it aotumatically sights the other pins to 40, 50, and 60 yards. I will ship to lower 48.
420736D4-D86E-44FB-BACB-D577E9368C96.jpeg
D3B3BDC7-7995-4037-86E2-7C30602E6804.jpeg
7C147EA3-923C-44F2-8E4E-098164307E80.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
alright I have a trophy ridge react 5 pin bow sight it is in perfect working order just does not go quite low enough for my new bow so I got a new sight. If you get the 20 and 30 yard pins sighted in correctly on this sight it aotumatically sights the other pins to 40, 50, and 60 yards.
Fantastic offering here. Thanks for posting @thriller ! I'll be honest, I have a black one on my camo bow and was tempted to make the offer to claim yours then post mine in its place.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,283
Messages
1,571,674
Members
169,394
Latest member
HCTStuart9
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top