Pay It Forward-Free

Wife bought me the wrong item? Maybe someone needs this. Brand new, never used. Pay it forward. For the scale

58ADDE61-5B9A-40FD-8D03-09E5F2FEC1BA.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I have an EGW mount for model 70, used but good, though the po did a little grinding on the forward end and felt penned it. Was given to me but its not something I will use. Just want $8 for priority shipping. Screw holes are both the same at 7/8ths c-c.
IMG_1471.JPG
IMG_1472.JPG
5.5" between end screws.
 
Hardly used set of LEE .357 Sig dies. First post here followed with a PM gets them. Lower 48 states only please.

20200915_195551.jpg
 
Scope rings (no base needed) for Sako 85. The elevation on both rings is .36". I don't know if they are original Sako brand or not as they came on a rifle that I traded for. Maybe there will be a photograph attached.

DSC_0997A.jpg
 
If no one else has spoken for the 375 flanged ammo I would love to have it.

In return, I will post a once fired crosman R1

67BC6AEA-BADE-4A96-9A25-A9E8F2DC5AC1.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I just notice that these are the 20 round boxes so I’ll add these CZ rings to the pile if I get the flanged ammo

E7140D62-02F3-48A5-BB09-E73828999512.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Scope rings (no base needed) for Sako 85. The elevation on both rings is .36". I don't know if they are original Sako brand or not as they came on a rifle that I traded for. Maybe there will be a photograph attached.

View attachment 367924
I would sure like the Sako rings if they are not spoken for.
 
I have 2 boxes of .375 FLANGED Nosler partition 300 grain that a family member purchased for me, not understanding the difference between that and the .375H&H. Free to someone who has a nice .375 double. Don't have pictures but are factory and current merchandise
Hello
Sorry I didn't post this sooner, but the ammunition is gone...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,570,494
Members
168,894
Latest member
CharlineLy
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top