Pay It Forward-Free

Up for a good home:

- Pachmayr slip on Decelerator, medium size.
- RCBS 36 cal case neck turner pilot.
- Blackhawk paddle attachment for a 1911 serpa holster.
- Benelli Armi Criochoke, looks like 410 to me. Came in a used rifle box, put there mistakenly I assume.
- M3 tactical illuminator pistol light. Fits rail don't have any specs on it. I can send a picture if you are interested. Post an "I'll take it" and send a PM, John

Snapchat-1280957749.jpg
Snapchat-1665100362.jpg
Snapchat-157682457.jpg
Snapchat-1077070063.jpg
Snapchat-720530889.jpg
 
I'll take the decelerator slip on if noone has claimed it yet. PM coming next.
 
- M3 tactical illuminator pistol light. Fits rail don't have any specs on it. I can send a picture if you are interested. Post an "I'll take it" and send a PM, John

Ill take it if it is still available.

PM on the way.

Thanks!
 
IMG_6462.jpg


I know there arent a lot of black rifle fans here.. but maybe someone can use this stuff...

I've got a set of no-name flip up sights (front and rear).. almost identical in design to the magpul MBUS..

A picatinny elevatated rail (if brings the upper receiver in line with the old school M16/M4 front sight post so that an optic can be mounted)..

and an Uncle Mikes kydex holster (LH) for a Glock 19...

Still cleaning up the safe, ammo locker, and gun fixing station in my shop.. Im guessing I'll have a few more things to post up here within the next couple of days..
 
I take the sights.
 
Theyre yours @PARA45

Shoot me a PM with an address and I'll get them in the mail asap.

Thanks!
 
Will do, thank you sir!
 
I could use the picatinny riser if no one has spoken for it.
I will dig around and find some things to offer on this thread to keep it going.
 
Its yours @Dirtdart

Shoot me a PM with an address and I'll get it out to you shortly.

Thanks!
 
Free to a good home. Galco gun leather, left handed holster for Sig-Sauer P229 w/rail. Galco gun leather, right handed holster for Browning BDA 45, Sig Sauer P220, P220 w/rail, P226 w/rail, P228, P250 compact 9/40. See attached pictures.


SIG holster.jpg
PACKAGE (2).jpg
Rt hnd holster.jpg
229 package.jpg
 
The 25 7x61 cases and T/C trigger conversion are still available from an earlier posting. I am putting up a set of Leupold bases for a Sako dovetail and a one piece base for a left handed Remington model 700.
DSC02682.jpg
 
Here is a set of QD rings and bases for a Winchester model 70 long action magnum.
Free to a good home.

image.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,253
Messages
1,569,820
Members
168,765
Latest member
GeriHeydon
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top