Pay It Forward-Free

Tried converting 350 Legend to 351 WSL, but the sizing die creates a bulge around the case head. So, there are 44 or 45 cases available free to a good home.

MS Hitman, I will take the 350 Legend cases if still available. I happened into a new Ruger which the straight wall cartridge is legal in our restricted area of lower Michigan. I will offer the Hornady dies that are still available

hAro18B.jpg

Attachments

• hAro18B.jpg
    hAro18B.jpg
    932.2 KB · Views: 108
Last edited by a moderator:
Gentlemen, the brass is spoken for. Mark, hope you enjoy it.

Thank you sir, MS Hitman.

MS Hitman, received the 350 Legend brass today, thank you very much. Hope to post some pics of animals taken with these cases!!

MS Hitman, received the 350 Legend brass today, thank you very much. Hope to post some pics of animals taken with these cases!!
That would be great, looking forward to seeing those photos.

I have some Nosler bullets that need to find a good home.

2 boxes of Nosler 7mm 150 grain Partitions. 100 bullets total 1 box has been opened but I just verified that all the bullets are there.

1 box of Nosler 7mm 160 grain Accubond with 40 bullets.

If you can provide them a good home and to send them on their way to a animal they are yours free, I'll eat the shipping within the US.

I'll take the 7mm bullets if still available. I am finishing my new 7x57 stock today and they will be used in it.

I'll take the 7mm bullets if still available. I am finishing my new 7x57 stock today and they will be used in it.

Sweet. Send me your info in a message and I'll try to get them off to you next Tuesday or Wednesday.

I have a set of RCBS 300Win dies that need a good home. BNIB.

I also have a set of RCBS 458Win dies. Not brand new but in great shape.

Anybody need a replacement stock for their CZ550 Magnum? As new. It's the Euro version.

Shipping is on me to the lower 48, AK & HI.

Anybody need a replacement stock for their CZ550 Magnum? As new. It's the Euro version.

Thanks Bonk! Nice items!

Not sure if anyone reloads their 45-70 . . . I have a box of Swift 350 Gr A-Frame Bonded Bullets (which I accidentally ordered instead of complete ammunition). Let me know if you would like them.
Andrew

Not sure if anyone reloads their 45-70 . . . I have a box of Swift 350 Gr A-Frame Bonded Bullets (which I accidentally ordered instead of complete ammunition). Let me know if you would like them.
Andrew

Hey Andrew, I reload for 45-70 and was looking to eventually try some swift A-Frames, ill take them. Let me head downstairs and see what I have offer...

I have a cz550 416 rigby that I'm working on. Could use that replacement stock if it's still available. I'm assuming it should match.
I will PM you shortly. Thanks Bonk.

I also have some 45/70 bullets I can throw in as I do not reload and somehow picked them up along the way. Don't remember manufacturer. I'll have to see what is there is and send separate post.

Would very much like to have the 300 Win dies.

I will take the .458 Win Mag dies if they are still available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg