Pay It Forward-Free

@wtcarter8, you have a PM sir, and I'll take those if no one has claimed them.

Thank you!

Thank you sir!

Gents, I'll be out of town, but I get back I'll post something here in return.

Thank you!!!

Everyone keep this thread going!

Some books.
A High Lonesome Call for the upland hunter who has dreamed of taking a road trip with his bird dog to hunt. Been there. Done that. If you never have, you can do it vicariously with this.
The Grasshopper Trap by Patrick McManus...hilariously enjoyable reading!
Planning An African Safari, OK for a first timer.
2 John Gierach books,... enjoyable fly fishing escape reading. Funny writer! Trout Bum may be a collector’s book now.
Charles Brooks book, Nymph Fishing For Larger Trout is a classic which I learned a lot from and it caused me to move from strictly dry flies to 80% nymph and streamer fishing.
As usual free shipping to the lower 48. You’re well to PM me if you wish.

10BEE26D-D5E1-406E-AB80-DA448BA033C8.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2 Lee Loaders. 1 in 30-06 and 1 in 357 mag. Both complete with instructions and powder charts. You provide the components and hammer. Free in lower US. One or both.

View attachment 320437 Some books.
A High Lonesome Call for the upland hunter who has dreamed of taking a road trip with his bird dog to hunt. Been there. Done that. If you never have, you can do it vicariously with this.
The Grasshopper Trap by Patrick McManus...hilariously enjoyable reading!
Planning An African Safari, OK for a first timer.
2 John Gierach books,... enjoyable fly fishing escape reading. Funny writer! Trout Bum may be a collector’s book now.
Charles Brooks book, Nymph Fishing For Larger Trout is a classic which I learned a lot from and it caused me to move from strictly dry flies to 80% nymph and streamer fishing.
As usual free shipping to the lower 48. You’re well to PM me if you wish.

Books are all spoken for. Thanks Mort and Dimitri for taking these! Hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
Other stuff soon to follow.

More books for shotgunners, turkey hunters and varmint callers. Please take groups of them to make my life easier. You can split them up after you get them.
Thanks!

3A504621-1DF7-4448-A300-65DB6A0AF8E5.jpeg
A3C5C266-7777-4605-83BE-950185B8E7A4.jpeg
599169D0-9BE5-4BD4-AFF1-C519F97CE7DC.jpeg

I would like the predator hunting books.

I'll take the rest. Would have loved the predator series. All good.
Thanks again.
OK Dimitri. Got your address. I’ll try to get everyone’s out tomorrow, Monday.
Thanks to all! Have a Merry Christmas!

What's the "pay it forward" item(s) for the books?

Might ought to be worried more about what you’ve got to contribute than minding my business. I’ve already donated a few things, and when I came across something else I believe someone would like, I’ll post again.

Might ought to be worried more about what you’ve got to contribute than minding my business. I’ve already donated a few things, and when I came across something else I believe someone would like, I’ll post again.

Easy now, no need for unplesantries. I was simply looking to keep the thread alive. Thank you for your contributions.

I do, in fact, have a planned contribution that was waiting until I could take a picture. Which will be in my next post.

I've got a new in package, Browning invector-plus 12 gauge choke. Improved Modified. .. package says made for Browning by Briley.

Collected a 2nd one somewhere along the way and have been needing to move it along to good home. I'll pay shipping to US lower 48.

15813905478024518032965485431735.jpg
15813906307658921306388114531414.jpg

Easy now, no need for unplesantries. I was simply looking to keep the thread alive. Thank you for your contributions.

I do, in fact, have a planned contribution that was waiting until I could take a picture. Which will be in my next post.

Well, you seem to have found a much better way to move the thread forward. Remember, no one ever got their nose tweaked by keeping it out of someone else’s business.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickolasAr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg