Pay It Forward-Free

If the AR trigger is available, that would be amazing. Never done this before so please advise on best way to proceed. Thank you.

Up for grabs a Timmny ar trigger. Looking for 375 weatherby dies

Up for grabs a Timmny ar trigger. Looking for 375 weatherby dies
ig

Just send me a PM with your shipping address and I will get it off in the mail next week.

If the AR trigger is available, that would be amazing. Never done this before so please advise on best way to proceed. Thank you.

ig
Hi @Rimbaud,
When you take an item that is offered up, you in turn place an item up for grabs. If you read the OP it is explained. Enjoy the trigger Dave has graciously offered up to the community.

Cheers,
Cody

Hi @Rimbaud,
When you take an item that is offered up, you in turn place an item up for grabs. If you read the OP it is explained. Enjoy the trigger Dave has graciously offered up to the community.

Cheers,
Cody
Thanks for telling me. Will go to my shop and find something good and be back to post.

Stock & barrel is spoken for, thx @Rob404

Thanks

This is for the anyone with a hunting dog, or who is training hunting dogs. I have a blood tracking lead (orange) and a general long-length training lead, and a wooden-dowel trainer for force breaking. The leads are lightly used but in great shape. The dowel was never used as I used other methods for force breaking my Drahthaar. Free to a good home.

IMG_1693.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Rimbaud,

Cheers,
Cody
Just posted my items. Glad to be part of this community, and appreciate the chance to give a little back.

7mm Weatherby fired cases up for grabs. Should be close to fifty cases in that lot.
DSC03565.jpg

I'll take them please. thank you!

This is going to be a little different. As a hobby, so I've been turning pens. I don't know if this hobby will get me to Africa, but it may pay for an animal or two. Here is your chance for a Bolt Action Pen, and your own gun case. The wood is zebra wood. Hopefully this will help me promote the pens. Good luck. (y)

PEN.jpg

CASE .jpg

This is going to be a little different. As a hobby, so I've been turning pens. I don't know if this hobby will get me to Africa, but it may pay for an animal or two. Here is your chance for a Bolt Action Pen, and your own gun case. The wood is zebra wood. Hopefully this will help me promote the pens. Good luck. (y)

View attachment 303496

View attachment 303497
That is an awesome contribution @PARA45
Beautiful work!

Thank you!!!

No takers???

Hey @PARA45 if no one else has claimed it I’ll take it! The 300 Weatherby dies I have posted are still available also. Someone needs to claim them!

Sweet, please send me a PM w your info, and I"Lloyd get it to you. (y)

Here is one for big bore revolver shooters. Magnum Research padded case, came with a BFR I no longer own. Dims.
IMG_1116.JPG
about 10x19 inches, padded total thickness about 1.5". One zippered pouch, insides like new. Ships free to US members.

Here is one for big bore revolver shooters. Magnum Research padded case, came with a BFR I no longer own. Dims.View attachment 303535 about 10x19 inches, padded total thickness about 1.5". One zippered pouch, insides like new. Ships free to US members.
What was that BFR? 45/70

.480 Ruger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AshleyOyi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg