Pay It Forward-Free

My grandfather had one. Of course, it got thrown away with a lot of other cool stuff. He was in the Korean War, so you can imagine.
 
I have 10 new gun socks for anyone in need. I got a bulk deal back when my safes were getting overcrowded. I've thinned the herd now and have no need for them.
IMG_20260818_163000934_HDR.jpg
 
Ill take the 9.3x72r dies!!

Got a 16 guage and 9.3x72r drilling i want to load for. Pm in bound
Jouney gets the 9X72R dies IF he chooses. I just noticed they are 9X72R, not 9.3 BUT THEY FIT MY 9.3X72R because the bore slugged out to be .358 diameter. There is a LOT of variety in older guns, and especially in 9 caliber! They will probably work regardless because they are a three die set which comes with a case mouth bell die.
Your choice, if you want them, PM sent
 
Jouney gets the 9X72R dies IF he chooses. I just noticed they are 9X72R, not 9.3 BUT THEY FIT MY 9.3X72R because the bore slugged out to be .358 diameter. There is a LOT of variety in older guns, and especially in 9 caliber! They will probably work regardless because they are a three die set which comes with a case mouth bell die.
Your choice, if you want them, PM sent
If he decides to not take them, I can use them.
 
Jouney gets the 9X72R dies IF he chooses. I just noticed they are 9X72R, not 9.3 BUT THEY FIT MY 9.3X72R because the bore slugged out to be .358 diameter. There is a LOT of variety in older guns, and especially in 9 caliber! They will probably work regardless because they are a three die set which comes with a case mouth bell die.
Your choice, if you want them, PM sent
Ill take em, thank you so much steve!

So happy getting this - dont have anything as obscure/rare so will be offering up a 2506 reloading package as a major thank you to the community

Rcbs Dies
120gr nosler partitions
Box of large rifle primers

If not claimed in a week ill dig thru my horde for something else!

1000014574.jpg
1000014575.jpg
1000014576.jpg

1000014577.jpg
 
Doing a shop cleanup and found a couple 22 scopes I forgot were there.

Simmons 4x

Bushnell A22 3.5-10x36.

Hopefully someone can find a use for them.
 

Attachments

  • 100_0432.JPG
    100_0432.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 54
Doing a shop cleanup and found a couple 22 scopes I forgot were there.

Simmons 4x

Bushnell A22 3.5-10x36.

Hopefully someone can find a use for them.
Dave, I could use both of them if still available. I just picked up a new .22 mag and a .22 pump that they would be perfect on.
 
Thanks Dave,
I'll get something posted up this week.
 
Dear members, I received a pack from @Andrew NOLA, and I respectfully request your patience. I had a bit of a mess (flood from the toilette) :mad: and most of the water went into my gun room, and the closet on the room next to it. For the last 4 days, my wife and I have been trying to dry things out, moving stuff around trying to remove the soaking carpet to prevent any damage to the drywall and prevent mold from growing. It's been quite a mess, and I'm still not done and need to move the safe now. :mad:

I'll post something once my room is back and I can find things. My apologies.

Soggy carpet.

1787576328028.png


Cutting patches out of the room.



1787576340680.png



Thank God for Shopvacs.

1787576534181.png


Need to also figure out how to move the reloading bench. :(

1787576599870.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,422
Messages
1,575,711
Members
170,378
Latest member
OWWJohanna
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top