Pay It Forward-Free

I'll offer up a box of Vintage 221 Fireball if anybody needs them. Not sure how I came to have them but, here they are!

20240424_115854.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks SUPERGRIZZLY and back in town so items I have posted up are going out today for 19_A_CPT and PARA45.

I still have a few items posted up for grabs on end of page 91!
 
what if i get the bullets and put them up again
just to get something different... don't see this trend catching up on AH
 
On the way gents!

PARA45 tracking info for the Garand clips and suppressor mitt as follows:
9405 8301 0935 5091 8501 93

19_A_CPT tracking info for the 30MM cantilever mount as follows:
9405 8301 0935 5091 8449 70

Still have items up for grabs as mentioned on page 91
 
Last edited:
Thanks SUPERGRIZZLY and back in town so items I have posted up are going out today for 19_A_CPT and PARA45.

I still have a few items posted up for grabs on end of page 91!
Thanks to GPrippers for the 30mm scope base. I have repaid the favor by offering a box of 221 Fireball that oh, is going right back to him!
 
I wish when someone asks for an item, and they get the item in the mail, they would let the other person know, to complete the deal. Does anyone else feel this way or is the tracking info enough? With all of the packages being stolen lately, I like to hear when something gets there.
 
I wish when someone asks for an item, and they get the item in the mail, they would let the other person know, to complete the deal. Does anyone else feel this way or is the tracking info enough? With all of the packages being stolen lately, I like to hear when something gets there.

I let them know in a PM that the items were received.
 
Received the Garand clips and suppressor mitt from @gprippers. I'll post something when I get home.
 
I have a pair of twice worn Kuiu Base Camp Sierra pants, 38" waist. I have lost a fair amount of weight and these are just too big for me. Happy to send the to someone that can use them
 
UPS for grab, for the items I received from @gprippers. Lyman beam scale model 500. First I take it gets it.
My choice to refuse first time posters from claiming this, unless they post something first.

I once put a set of Reddings Deluxe Die Set and the individual who got them never came back. He was a one time poster.

IMG_2044.jpeg
IMG_2045.jpeg
 
Have a pair of 30mm Leupold QR rings. I don't have any 30mm scopes, so they are free to whomever can use them. Shipped free to the CONUS.

30QR1.JPG
30QR2.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
30mm rings go to @Fatback.

Still have some books up if anyone wants them.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,352
Messages
1,573,848
Members
169,862
Latest member
proftiosasi1978
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top