Pay It Forward-Free

Hell Ridgewalker tell her she doesn’t have to just stick with reloading, she can pony up some “old” stuff from your other gear! Lol. Like when my ex gave away the “old” fishing poles in the game room( that belonged to my great grandpa). That went over like the proverbial turd in the punch bowl!
She really loved you then I take it?......:whistle:
 
This could be you!

768567P1250327.jpg
 
1A439D9F-BCAA-4D39-A0FB-0A16759618FB.jpeg
 
@TOBY458, excellent and great items you are putting up! Please PM @IdaRam and myself where to post your dies and Bullets to.
Cheers,
Cody
 
PM sent to both! Now to start looking at Rifles....:sneaky:
Well played! The way I see it is that you already have saved money on your new 500 J!
Anyone that can’t rationalize this is in denial! Think of it as a reverse mortgage on a rifle!
I hope everyone will have fun with this thread, no telling what might show up!
 
Well played! The way I see it is that you already have saved money on your new 500 J!
Anyone that can’t rationalize this is in denial! Think of it as a reverse mortgage on a rifle!
I hope everyone will have fun with this thread, no telling what might show up!
I blame it all on IvW. All those rave reviews of the 500 J is just too much at times!
 
Toby458,

Congrats on the new 500 Jeffery rifle you will be acquiring. My 500 is one of my favorite rifles, and I am sure you will feel the same. Since you live in Georgia, you can use on wild pigs.
 
I’ll take the powder measure. I’ll offer up a lightly used set of RCBS 250 savage dies, a set of used Lee 30-06 dies, 50 pieces of new Federal nickel 30-06 brass and a box of 400 grain 416 bonded bullets. (Factory seconds, make unknown).
IMG_0683.JPG
IMG_0684.JPG
IMG_0685.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Guy leaves town for a few days and his name is taken in vain on the interwebs...by friends, no less!

And now I am an Enabler? I'm calling my Attorney to sue for.....something!
 
a box of 400 grain 416 bonded bullets. (Factory seconds, make unknown).


Those are almost for sure Hornady Interbonds. I bought a boatload of them off Midway a few years back.

Much better bullet than the un-bonded DGX, I think. I did some impromptu penetration tests with them out of a Rigby at about 2,100 fps impact velocity into oak and they retained about 80% on average.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,327
Messages
1,573,011
Members
169,682
Latest member
CarmonWxt
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top