OVERTIME

Hoas

AH fanatic
Joined
Nov 11, 2014
Messages
992
Reaction score
2,802
Media
603
Articles
302
You may know Corey for who he is within the octagon. Corey "Overtime" Anderson - #5 ranked light heavyweight in the UFC. An African American that is unassuming character, flies below the radar, yet continues to push towards the top as a result of an unrelenting work ethic. What you may not know is that Corey is a hunter. A die hard hunter. A hunter that takes that same ethic of out working opponents and applies it to being the best hunter he can be. As Corey states, "label me whatever you want, but make sure that hunter is in that label".

 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,757
Members
169,409
Latest member
HopeBelche
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top