on a lighter note...

1670684937457.png
 
When I was hunting in Sonora Mexico, (a drug running and pass-through area for illegals coming to the US.) we would have to use the cattle farm gates. By day 2, I was opening and closing the barbed wire gates to allow the guide to drive through. One spot had a fire "pit" and a bunch of garbage nearby. An overnight spot for the illegals. Day 3 a plastic bag showed up sitting on top of the ashes. My guide said, "Jeff go see what's in that bag." My response, "F YOU You go see! It's probably a head!" The morning of day 5 the bag was gone...
 
Last edited:
Dad to barber, "why do you charge me the same when I only have 1/10th as much hair?"..."I have to charge for searching for it."
Men don't actually lose their hair, it just goes underground and comes out the nose and ears more.
 

I learned a lot of things over the many years I was in the military. At the top of the is:
Always got to have a backup plan to the back up plan to the back up plan to the plan,and each plan requires contingency plans because Murphy's Law, or someone or something will always intervene to
screw up your best made plans.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,240
Members
169,298
Latest member
MiloSchube
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top