on a lighter note...

1670074112741.png
 
Two former students of mine have been happily married for 20 years. They have six kids. I remind them to tell their kids to stay awake during the reproduction unit in biology because obviously they, the parents, did not.:A Banana:
 
317584025_1037682090967580_6526468463881907984_n.jpg
 
1670081726201.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,571,025
Members
169,093
Latest member
RandiShepa
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top