on a lighter note...

1665870708534.png
 
Had the same exact convo with my ex-wife when we were getting divorced.

Me: No matter what I say or do, I'm always wrong.
She: No you aren't.

Totally not kidding. And the irony flew over her head like an SR-71 on full afterburner.
 
Even now at age 71, Lynda Carter is a stunning beauty.
She is indeed, just wish she hadn't had all that work done on her nose.

Sofia Loren was also quite beautiful well into her 70s.
 
1665923661099.png
 

What I hate is having a cable and then needing it only not being able to find it and ordering a new one. Only to find the old cable a few weeks after the new cable shows up. I have a large box with lots of cables in plastic sandwich bags with what they are for. Only problem is I have no idea where that box is.
 
What I hate is having a cable and then needing it only not being able to find it and ordering a new one. Only to find the old cable a few weeks after the new cable shows up. I have a large box with lots of cables in plastic sandwich bags with what they are for. Only problem is I have no idea where that box is.
Or you have all the cables but no longer have the devices.
 
Or you have all the cables but no longer have the devices.
The biggest problem is that there are no set standards for devise cables out there. This is one area that I would like to see the Government step in. Why have different cable ends for different brand phones, cameras, and other devises?

They like keeping us confused.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,257
Messages
1,569,953
Members
168,774
Latest member
EugenePull
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top