After recalls from layoffs, my employer/facility did drug testing via hair samples. IIRC, it could be found if taken even thirty days prior. Some miscreants shaved their heads and private parts to try and bypass the test. They were told to go home and come back when they had hair and their UC was cut off.
I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.