on a lighter note...

444559D4-C86C-436F-9E9A-EE5F49D62985.jpeg

You know, linseed oil, renaissance wax, ballistol. It’s rather common …
:D :D

We don't call it hand cream in heterosexual alpha-male circles. In the States its sold as udder balm, bag balm, and tiger balm. Its just a petroleum jelly to fill the cracks in your hands so they don't continue to bleed while working. It also works on cow teats to keep them from getting chapped.

A mate just sent me this: You may have heard on the news about a Southern California man who was put under 72-hour psychiatric observation when it was found he owned 100 guns and allegedly had 100,000 rounds of ammunition stored in his home.
The house also featured a secret escape tunnel.
By Southern California standards, someone owning 100,000 rounds is considered "mentally unstable.
BUT… In Michigan, he'd be called "the last white guy still living in Detroit."
In Arizona, he'd be called "an avid gun collector. In Arkansas, he'd be called "a novice gun collector."
In Utah, he'd be called "moderately well prepared," but they'd probably reserve judgment until they made sure that he had a corresponding quantity of stored food.
In Kansas, he'd be "A guy down the road you would want to have for a friend."
In Montana, he'd be called "The neighborhood 'Go-To' guy."
In Idaho, he'd be called "a likely gubernatorial candidate."
In Georgia, he'd be called "an eligible bachelor."
In North Carolina, Virginia, WV, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, South Carolina and Minnesota he would be called "a deer hunting buddy." AND,OF COURSE,
In Texas, he'd just be "a guy who's a little short on Ammo."
Truth!

1663270249033.png

Not sure this is the right thread but here goes. I had a fairly rough day today. Got back home with my wife and she said: “ it’s been a hard day for you, why don’t you pour yourself a drink, go to your room, and play with your guns.”

I’m 40 years old, got sent to my room and that was the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me.

We don't call it hand cream in heterosexual alpha-male circles. In the States its sold as udder balm, bag balm, and tiger balm. Its just a petroleum jelly to fill the cracks in your hands so they don't continue to bleed while working. It also works on cow teats to keep them from getting chapped.

There you have your answer @Von Gruff, hand cream is cow teat balm

1663279996778.png

Not sure this is the right thread but here goes. I had a fairly rough day today. Got back home with my wife and she said: “ it’s been a hard day for you, why don’t you pour yourself a drink, go to your room, and play with your guns.”

I’m 40 years old, got sent to my room and that was the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me.

Ok so how much did she spend on retail therapy ??
You didn’t finish your post!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois