on a lighter note...

Maybe she operates construction equipment?? :)
My first wife delivered new cars on a transport truck for Jack Cooper in the early 1980's. She had to set up ramps, drive them on and chain them down herself.
I was thinking along the same lines. He (husband) has a man bun. She (wife) is a heavy equipment operator. He decorates the house combining her front end loader shovel and a Ben Franklin stove that she (the wife) saws, splits, and stacks wood for to keep the home warm in the winter for or uses as an emergency heat and cooking source when the power goes out for a several days.
 

Yeah was reading about all the warnings and red inferno graphics on weather forecasts and news in uk and Europe...was like what the fk....come here in Oct and Nov before the rains start and cool it down a bit...especially in the zambezi valley or the luangwa valley....they would obviously be dropping like flies if they did.... :E Rofl:
 
:E Rofl:
IMG-20220807-WA0002.jpg
 
298098334_8580743855285023_8027507698666453878_n.jpg

I think of this every time I see one of those commercials..
 
I was thinking along the same lines. He (husband) has a man bun. She (wife) is a heavy equipment operator. He decorates the house combining her front end loader shovel and a Ben Franklin stove that she (the wife) saws, splits, and stacks wood for to keep the home warm in the winter for or uses as an emergency heat and cooking source when the power goes out for a several days.
Woke household.
 
1659900855804.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,280
Messages
1,570,465
Members
168,889
Latest member
alababiv1976
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top