on a lighter note...

D5E6793F-9B7F-452E-A170-82FADD1DB3BF.jpeg
 
1659796886799.jpeg
 
That guy must have a very, very understanding wife...
:unsure::unsure:.... Or could it be.....what he used to get the stove out of now her house after the divorce, when she said "....fine take the stove....".:E Rofl:
 
1659811483226.png
 
That guy must have a very, very understanding wife...
Maybe she operates construction equipment?? :)
My first wife delivered new cars on a transport truck for Jack Cooper in the early 1980's. She had to set up ramps, drive them on and chain them down herself.
 
A cranky old woman in her senior years was arrested for shoplifting at the grocery store. She gave everyone a hard time , form the store manager, to the security guard to the arresting officer who took here away. She complained and criticized everything and everyone throughout the process. When she appeared before the judge, he asked her what she had stolen from the store. She defiantly replied, "Just a stupid can of peaches, you old fool". The judge then asked her why she had done it. She replied
"I was hungry and forgot to bring any cash to the store". The judge asked how many peaches were in the can.
She replied in a nasty tone "NINE, but why do you care about that"? The judge answered patiently, "Well ma'am, because I'm going to give you nine days in jail, one day for each peach". As the judge was about to drop the gavel, the woman's long suffering husband raised his hand slowly and asked if he might speak. The judge says, "Yes, sir. What do you have to add"? The husband said meekly, "Your honor, she also stole two cans of peas".
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,451
Messages
1,576,572
Members
170,602
Latest member
Samual1246
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top