on a lighter note...

A5C517A1-4FF3-4856-ABE1-4A70AE63DADE.jpeg
 
1659211513882.jpeg
 
1659213701887.jpeg
 
Perfect martini.jpg
 
Good to see at least someone has had a good return trip in these times....food and sex....excellent :A Thumbs Up: :D Beers:....and obviously didn't cross the southern border....:E Rofl:

BBC News - Lost homing pigeon Bob back in the UK after American adventure
 
BBC News - Lost homing pigeon Bob back in the UK after American adventure
This pigeon was found 6 miles from our camp and the lady’s response to peta was priceless. Her response to the pigeon needs to be with his kind and do what he was born to was along the lines of he is a racing pigeon he needs to fly with other racing pigeons and y’all seem like y’all want to prevent that.I’ll try to dig up the local news story I watched it was gold!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,736
Members
169,135
Latest member
riemenpiori1972
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top