on a lighter note...

B9BE7A7E-E68F-4EE1-A30C-6359FD24F7DB.jpeg
 
BBC News - Lost homing pigeon Bob back in the UK after American adventure

This is the local news article from around here I got a kick out of the lady in Mexias reaction to petas call
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,259
Messages
1,570,888
Members
169,194
Latest member
banwanireet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top