on a lighter note...

57006521-EBD1-4BBD-9EB5-19924CFE3512.jpeg
 
1658849474497.png
 

WHOA...WAIT...With an ammo and reloading brass shortages, I'll be there in an hour (I'm actually about 8 hours away) but I'll be there in an hour because I need reloading brass and who knows I might get lucky and find a few live rounds.

Yeah I know this is just wishful thinking cause we all know if there were 18 inches of brass in Chicago, better than 3/4ths of Chicago would be uninhibited, bodies laying everywhere, there wouldn't be any illegal drug dealers, and there wouldn't be any demoncrats inciting violent riots that includes the destruction of private property and looting businesses.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,612
Members
169,382
Latest member
MarilynMac
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top