on a lighter note...

FB_IMG_1657751552013.jpg
 
(Sorry but I mistakenly posted this on the political thread so am reposting it here.)
Looking through a stack of VCR movies there is a copy of Alford Hitchcock The Birds.
I watched that as a kid and it was terrifying.
After shooting untold rounds of 12 ga at clay targets I always wondered what would have happened had the setting been in a town of trap and wing shooters.
This makes me want to do an updated remake of The Birds and have the setting near a trap facility.
The shooters would hide then send the kids out to lure the birds in.
If they do it, I can too; use artistic license that is. :)
Hitchcock would either shake the ground laughing or from rolling over in his grave. :)
 
1657803505577.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,405
Members
169,351
Latest member
JasmineDas
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top