on a lighter note...

@Dr Ray they are asking crazy prices on pistol powder as ADI can't supply any at present. Limited production runs.

I thought the description was humorous..
A shooting buddy and I think the smell of IMR 4064 is medicinal. Might even make a good ladies perfume aroma.
What's that smell you are wearing? Oh, you reload! You use an RCBS Rock chucker! Will you marry me??? :)
 
Powder can smell pleasent.
Burned powder smells of fun.
If you want a lady who smells of gunpowder be careful she might be volatile.
 
@Dr Ray they are asking crazy prices on pistol powder as ADI can't supply any at present. Limited production runs.

I thought the description was humorous..
Dear friends....


We have a war here in Europe and need all the stuff......

We apologize for any inconvenience.

In addition, you are cordially invited to bring your ammunition to the frontline....

:cool:

HWL
 
3326373C-8CF7-4972-9C05-A1F3DFF9DB6B.jpeg
 
The newlyweds got into an accident on the way to church and went straight to heaven to meet God.
— We love each other so much, and we still want to get married, - the newlyweds ask him.
— You are the first here with such a request, — said the God and disappeared for three weeks.
Three weeks later he appeared with a priest, who married them. And the newlyweds are dissatisfied again:
— So, it seems, there is no need for marriage in paradise. Is it possible to get a divorce?
— Don't mess with my head! I spent three weeks trying to find at least some priest in paradise! Do you have any idea how long it will take to find a lawyer in paradise?!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,167
Members
169,914
Latest member
LavadaDnz
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top