on a lighter note...

CC036DB7-1ACD-4960-84A4-E4FCCBA93CC0.jpeg
 
If you shot without hearing protection when you were younger, you will relate to this.

View attachment 470187
Best is when the tech looks at you and says “you shoot right handed, don’t you?” and you haven’t ever even mentioned shooting anything.
 
1654642731829.png
 
If you shot without hearing protection when you were younger, you will relate to this.

View attachment 470187
Sitting in the chair leaning forward a little head rotated with the beeping sound ear forward as if it will make the beeps louder.
In one sits inside that room with no other sound eventually their heart beat will sound like someone is walking by with loud foot steps.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,464
Members
169,360
Latest member
ManuelHood
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top