on a lighter note...

FE71DDA7-8305-4B16-A553-A4A88B36BBCB.jpeg

So you have been trained for the helicopter feral hog hunts in Texas? Can't imagine how much a Vietnam vet would like to fly those clients.

Clients...Clients...I don't need no clients... they stink up my bird.:E Rofl:

Clients would require a shower or 2, extra deodorant, and a complete fresh change of clothes. :E Horrified::E Nail Biter::E Sick::E Excited::E Excited::A Vomit::A Vomit:

The pilot in command I had, would order a "mini gun" and "a thumper" attached to our chopper for long range use. For the close in hogs it's here let me show you how to hold your bayonet so you don't lose it and swing your arm like you were hammering a nail. I can get 2 at a time with the skids.

"Rumor" has it he would intentionally fly his O H just far enough ahead of the huey gunships to draw enemy fire, locate the enemy fire, then call for the gunships to "neutralize" the area of hostile fire.

Notice she is looking at the white guy. Cause she knows none of the black guys will even consider acting like gentleman and up their seat.
From the looks of them they barely have the smarts to tie their shoelaces in a bow.

I own 3 Vortex Scopes 2 I use. I have no problems with them. The third scope is 1-6 x 26(?), I have it listed on here for sale. Only because the 1-6 power doesn't work with well my old eyes. My eyes require a minimum of 4 power to see a 1" target past 100 yards. For me the 2.5-10 with a 30mm tube multiplex works great to around 200 yards.

Thus I don't understand the whinnying about Vortex Scopes. The one has endured over 500 rounds,so far, of 458 WM. The other one was on a 22 lr, changed it out to a 4-12 with a 32mm tube.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottyB2157

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!