on a lighter note...

FE71DDA7-8305-4B16-A553-A4A88B36BBCB.jpeg
 
So you have been trained for the helicopter feral hog hunts in Texas? Can't imagine how much a Vietnam vet would like to fly those clients.

Clients...Clients...I don't need no clients... they stink up my bird.:E Rofl:

Clients would require a shower or 2, extra deodorant, and a complete fresh change of clothes. :E Horrified::E Nail Biter::E Sick::E Excited::E Excited::A Vomit::A Vomit:

The pilot in command I had, would order a "mini gun" and "a thumper" attached to our chopper for long range use. For the close in hogs it's here let me show you how to hold your bayonet so you don't lose it and swing your arm like you were hammering a nail. I can get 2 at a time with the skids.

"Rumor" has it he would intentionally fly his O H just far enough ahead of the huey gunships to draw enemy fire, locate the enemy fire, then call for the gunships to "neutralize" the area of hostile fire.
 
Notice she is looking at the white guy. Cause she knows none of the black guys will even consider acting like gentleman and up their seat.
From the looks of them they barely have the smarts to tie their shoelaces in a bow.
 

I own 3 Vortex Scopes 2 I use. I have no problems with them. The third scope is 1-6 x 26(?), I have it listed on here for sale. Only because the 1-6 power doesn't work with well my old eyes. My eyes require a minimum of 4 power to see a 1" target past 100 yards. For me the 2.5-10 with a 30mm tube multiplex works great to around 200 yards.

Thus I don't understand the whinnying about Vortex Scopes. The one has endured over 500 rounds,so far, of 458 WM. The other one was on a 22 lr, changed it out to a 4-12 with a 32mm tube.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,286
Messages
1,571,707
Members
169,399
Latest member
JulianePon
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top