on a lighter note...

A2553640-D98B-4738-AAC9-EB764B34D0DF.jpeg
 
oops....
 
Last edited:
@Jörg Krüger
I will stick with my Whelen.
The recoil of that necked to 35 in an 8# rifle would be horrendous and barrel life would be to short. Get it sighted in and work up a load, get a new barrel even before you have shot any game.
Bob
But Bob,with world hunger we need more stakes and I believe you are the expert in tomato stakes. So if I was a democrap you would be my hero, but as a righty you are my hero anyway . So I give you these wise words: Be wize, Rezise
 
@Just Gina
Especially since we have 70 odd genders now not just 2.
It may decide to be gender fluid just to keep you wondering.
I know I'm try sexual, I will try anything once within reason.
Bob
Too much information.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,420
Messages
1,575,659
Members
170,371
Latest member
CharmainSa
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top