on a lighter note...

image.png.d559bed771696d83299b66a179b41afc.png
 
Happened to me in the second grade, never forgot that lesson!
OUCH!!!!!! Reminds me of the movie "There is something about Mary" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 
1653064600349.png
 
1653081895185.jpeg
 
1653081955960.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,753
Members
169,152
Latest member
annukana
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top