on a lighter note...

279963319_1153957175179038_2103146120652384985_n.jpg
 
A Pair of Pumps

Thought I'd post a pic of a couple of my favorite hunting rifles. Both Remington takedown pump-actions, one is a Model 12 in .22S/L/LR from 1913; the other is a Model 14 in .35 Rem from 1928. I was fortunate to stumble upon the .22 recently, as ammunition for the .35 is getting hard to find! Anyone else here use these underrated classics?
IMG_2720.JPG


(Sarcasm, :Jimlad::LOL:) Thanks 1911Fan.

Me: if you let me buy this rifle, I'll get you those new pumps.

Her: (reluctantly) okay deal. (joyously thinking) she was going to get those new expensive shoes.

Me: here are your new pumps.

Her: :E Red Hot: :E Red Hot::V Bangin:

Me: Short visit to ER, Dr said I will be fine after the swelling goes down
 
Last edited by a moderator:
A Pair of Pumps

Thought I'd post a pic of a couple of my favorite hunting rifles. Both Remington takedown pump-actions, one is a Model 12 in .22S/L/LR from 1913; the other is a Model 14 in .35 Rem from 1928. I was fortunate to stumble upon the .22 recently, as ammunition for the .35 is getting hard to find! Anyone else here use these underrated classics?
View attachment 465651

(Sarcasm, :Jimlad::LOL:) Thanks 1911Fan.

Me: if you let me buy this rifle, I'll get you those new pumps.

Her: (reluctantly) okay deal. (joyously thinking) she was going to get those new expensive shoes.

Me: here are your new pumps.

Her: :E Red Hot: :E Red Hot::V Bangin:

Me: Short visit to ER, Dr said I will be fine after the swelling goes down
my nephew claims he will be buried with his grandads model 14 in 35 rem. he inherited...
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,405
Members
169,351
Latest member
JasmineDas
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top