on a lighter note...

DAF7F9EC-8439-4492-884E-77847D539721.jpeg
 
Chasing a ball.jpeg
 
 
Why is it.jpeg
 

That is too funny. One night a good friend and I were out in his backyard smoking cigars and we were a little loud I guess. Well, the neighbor on the other side of his back fence let the dogs out. The dogs came out straight to us and started barking at us. We laughed, and out of nowhere the neighbor (female) yelled "shut the f*ck up". My friend and I looked at each and wonder if it was for us or the dogs. So, we busted laughing even louder, and I think she got embarrassed and ran in the house. LOL! We still laugh about that incident. LOL.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,296
Messages
1,570,907
Members
169,048
Latest member
binisebac1979
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top