on a lighter note...

Fishing pole was free, it came with the boat. I showed her my new boat. That's what she got mad about.
View attachment 460189

Guess it was the wrong choice of words when I said I was trading the old girl in for a newer model.
A man told his wife on her 40th that he was thinking of trading her in for two 20 year olds.
Wife responded; you're not wired for 220.
 

If I were you I wouldn’t

I correct tv people etc
And point out the incorrect grammar in papers/electronic news
Wife threatens me continually
I cannot stand it
In Oz we get the data is
Sort of thing
Correct
The data are
Really annoys me
 
If I were you I wouldn’t

I correct tv people etc
And point out the incorrect grammar in papers/electronic news
Wife threatens me continually
I cannot stand it
In Oz we get the data is
Sort of thing
Correct
The data are
Really annoys me
I thought you were going to finish with I never correct my wife


For the fine folk of Africa the moral of the story is don't correct your wife. You won't win anyway.
 
I thought you were going to finish with I never correct my wife


For the fine folk of Africa the moral of the story is don't correct your wife. You won't win anyway.

Believe me I’m know
Red headed wife

Do I need to explain anymore ???[emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji30]
 
1BEA820B-A54C-4D6A-A872-33FEB8FB6FD9.jpeg
 
dog-safe-2handling-normal-people-joe-biden.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,303
Messages
1,572,200
Members
169,508
Latest member
rubberwebshop
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top