on a lighter note...

Her hands appear slightly chapped...could she be that flawless and still do dishes?
I would buy her a dishwasher, no need to complicate this.
 
Can anyone help?
I've rather neglected my main engine and now it refuses to start.
I've tried WD 40, Aerostart and duct tape, but it refuses to fire...
277563191_7225297254209517_1609141137833125297_n.jpg
 
277805065_1411765139278069_5860062522600721674_n.jpg
 
Can anyone help?
I've rather neglected my main engine and now it refuses to start.
I've tried WD 40, Aerostart and duct tape, but it refuses to fire...
View attachment 460135

For starters pun intended, you might think about unburying that bottom gear that's in the ground.:ROFLMAO:
 
:cool:Ok, but to be honest, there is a grammatical error on the shirt; "teacher's" should be "teachers'" because the shirt is referencing multiple persons, not a people.:LOL:
277731990_10227831337594566_593672114968300591_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,236
Members
169,286
Latest member
Josie_Marry
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top