on a lighter note...

B7E1E4B5-002B-4D74-BC2E-294BD7E6A62D.jpeg
 
Dangerous incident: a naked woman was chasing a policeman. Fortunately, the tragedy did not happen: the policeman managed to hide in the police station.
22ab4386befed3d27c89181ad1ebe2b6.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,260
Messages
1,570,913
Members
169,200
Latest member
va3car
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top