on a lighter note...

Sometimes I'm surprised myself. I did not post a video about the strange fun of snowmobile lovers: they catch up with moose in deep snow and ride them on horseback, who will drive more.
Although who am I telling? With these rodeos of yours.
 
Untitled.png
 
Sometimes I'm surprised myself. I did not post a video about the strange fun of snowmobile lovers: they catch up with moose in deep snow and ride them on horseback, who will drive more.
Although who am I telling? With these rodeos of yours.
Touche, Sir.
 
Do not repeat!

From the comments: in fact, such games are very dangerous. At any moment, the Russian can lose control and really attack the bear!
Wow! And I'm sure no vodka was involved at this sporting event? LOL
 
Yes, this is a roundup, like those in Germany or the Czech Republic. We don't have very suitable conditions for stalking. Roe deer are hunted in the American way to the east, especially the Siberian roe deer, which is twice as large as the European one.
In general, jaegermeisters do not like rifles on round-up hunts, believing that this provokes long-range shooting at random and wounded game. The game does not stand still. In that hunt, which is in the photo, the guy shot the piglet with one shot, and then spent 7-8 bullets from his SVD roe deer until she dived into the washout. He could shoot without fear, because he was standing on the flank of the shooting line. The roe deer was rushing like a jet, and even jumps.
From arms, except double-barreled shotguns, all sorts of Italian and Turkish masterpieces, Beretta, Benelli, Huglu, etc. are now common.

So if they don't like you using rifles...what do they want or like you to use.....
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,293
Messages
1,571,876
Members
169,457
Latest member
ElissaAsmu
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top