on a lighter note...

1642629682865.png
 
1642651490810.png
 
272119356_641107503881043_4714707139340005806_n.jpg
 
271894632_1124207728145468_4374202339523905834_n.jpg
 
271806971_684181832767106_2692964558573212299_n.jpg
 
272089012_347441513626725_3131530060594213390_n.jpg
 
271856345_275959951268648_4634320849401581032_n.jpg
 
271837942_674049483768394_5048075692536930512_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,743
Members
169,406
Latest member
TheresaR90
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top