on a lighter note...

1642629682865.png
 
1642651490810.png
 
272119356_641107503881043_4714707139340005806_n.jpg
 
271894632_1124207728145468_4374202339523905834_n.jpg
 
271806971_684181832767106_2692964558573212299_n.jpg
 
272089012_347441513626725_3131530060594213390_n.jpg
 
271856345_275959951268648_4634320849401581032_n.jpg
 
271837942_674049483768394_5048075692536930512_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,602
Members
169,379
Latest member
HansRouse
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top