on a lighter note...

1642094601307.png
 
One of my favorites is “military grade aluminum”. I imagine the military has something made of every aluminum alloy ever concocted.
 
One of my favorites is “military grade aluminum”. I imagine the military has something made of every aluminum alloy ever concocted.

I hope it means 7075 but it probably means soda cans 3004.
 
I would say that almost looks like a run away truck ramp on the west side of Vail Pass on I-70
 
This is an actual quote from a Randy Wakeman article, "The Winners and Losers for 2021" on ChuckHawks.com https://www.chuckhawks.com/column136.html

Loser: Benelli
The “Redneck Rolex” brand of Beretta has inflicted several manufacturing crimes, the SBE3 series that still can't shoot straight, and the ugliest O/U ever made (828U) that dealers apparently cannot give away. Rumor has it that the Benelli engineer that designed the SBE3 decided to end it all. Hands trembling with tears in his eyes, he raised the gun to his forehead and pulled the trigger ... but, he was high and to the left.
 
This is an actual quote from a Randy Wakeman article, "The Winners and Losers for 2021" on ChuckHawks.com https://www.chuckhawks.com/column136.html

Loser: Benelli
The “Redneck Rolex” brand of Beretta has inflicted several manufacturing crimes, the SBE3 series that still can't shoot straight, and the ugliest O/U ever made (828U) that dealers apparently cannot give away. Rumor has it that the Benelli engineer that designed the SBE3 decided to end it all. Hands trembling with tears in his eyes, he raised the gun to his forehead and pulled the trigger ... but, he was high and to the left.
Not sure of the best emoji for this one... I did chuckle at the joke, but that's a bit shocking of a way to approach it.
 
1642174427802.png
 
1642174472718.png
 
1642174506500.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,849
Members
169,440
Latest member
HarryUnzu
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top