on a lighter note...

1642033633322.png
 
1642033748097.png
 
1642034097081.png
 
1642034200751.png
 
1642037334187.png
 
I wore something like that years ago but the trapdoor was in the back!
Yup, it was a good old Union Suit, usually red. I remember them well.
 
1642047365983.png
 
That can be an expensive assumption as well. :E Embarrassed:
You not necessarily have to buy it.

Keep in mind, you always have the option to lease...


HWL
 
You not necessarily have to buy it.

Keep in mind, you always have the option to lease...


HWL
The last time I tried that, the vacuum cleaner I was also leasing entered the same room the dishwasher was hanging out in. It was quite a mess that I would add did not clean itself up. :E Doh:

The beauty of a lease I suppose.
 
You are right!

Did not thought about that....

This can become real dangerous game!

:cool:

HWL
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,288
Messages
1,570,687
Members
168,959
Latest member
LeilaniCab
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top