on a lighter note...

Another guy came in with a light bulb in his rectum. It was some sort of fluorescent with little prongs on one end. I've never seen anything like that.
this is very convenient, you can light up the operating field
 
Had a friend that was an x-ray tech in a hospital. Like above he had a lot of strange things show up in peoples hind ends. Said the best part was the stories they would tell to cover up what was really going on. One guy swore he fell butt first on an upright potato.
 
The patient comes to the proctologist and complains about the sensation of a foreign object. The proctologist is watching... "Yes, you have a rose there!" The patient, turning around, with a smile: "this is for you, doctor!"
 
On Arrival in airport

-Do you speak English?
-Yes
-Name?
- Abdul al-Rhasib
-Sex?
-Four times a week.
-No, no... Male, female...
-Yes, male, female, sometimes camel...
- Oh dear!
- No. Deers run too fast.
 
5B51B31F-D7EC-4A10-A463-F6F6F79CFA74.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,572,969
Members
169,662
Latest member
MadelineGu
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top