on a lighter note...


homer_eye_bleach.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Like a train wreck. You just can't not look.
 
So I was thinking…something my wife warns against on a regular basis.
Now that hippos are deemed humans, it could be a matter of time before the rest are humanized. So it seems there will come a time when that bull tag you were going to use will be no good when the bull identifies as a cow and you can’t shoot.

Fight the good fight gents!
 
So I was thinking…something my wife warns against on a regular basis.
Now that hippos are deemed humans, it could be a matter of time before the rest are humanized. So it seems there will come a time when that bull tag you were going to use will be no good when the bull identifies as a cow and you can’t shoot.

Fight the good fight gents!
But the cow tag works great for the Bull identifying as cow.
 
So I was thinking…something my wife warns against on a regular basis.
Now that hippos are deemed humans, it could be a matter of time before the rest are humanized. So it seems there will come a time when that bull tag you were going to use will be no good when the bull identifies as a cow and you can’t shoot.

Fight the good fight gents!
Well, this is one trophy hippo i think people will pay you too shoot. Imagine the wall mount. You want to get those pesky people away, show that as a taxidermy
 
Well, this is one trophy hippo i think people will pay you too shoot. Imagine the wall mount. You want to get those pesky people away, show that as a taxidermy
Better bolster the hell out of that wall.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
So I was thinking…something my wife warns against on a regular basis.
Now that hippos are deemed humans, it could be a matter of time before the rest are humanized. So it seems there will come a time when that bull tag you were going to use will be no good when the bull identifies as a cow and you can’t shoot.

Fight the good fight gents!

Lol
 
I think I passed this chick cutting grass one day. She was all slick and shiny with sweat and I told my buddy "now there's a 9!" He about threw his neck out looking this way and that then several minutes of silence. He then asked sheepishly if I really thought that? I told him "he'll yeah! Any chick cutting grass is automatically a 9!" He then asked what's a 10? I told him that same one bringing me a beer on her way to cut the grass!
Heck, I bet she'd let you put any of your mounts in the front room, even your jackalope.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,265
Messages
1,571,033
Members
169,241
Latest member
ElyseKee65
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top